Thursday, August 29, 2019

Setting Up Google My Business Page (GMB)


When you do a search, results also factor in your location. Google My Business lets your customers find information online about your business, that includes hours of operation, contact information and many other sets of data like reviews, ratings, pictures, and so many other things, that too all across multiple devices.
Your business MUST be listed in Google My Business if you want to be found online in a local search. The listing needs to be fully complete and optimizing Google My Business page can increase both your online and offline business.
Local search listing takes precedence in searches. These local listings are accompanied by markers, along with their names, addresses and phone numbers or NAP in short. Ensure that this NAP is the same across your website, Google My Business listing & any other page where your listing has been put. Google also displays a map that points to business.
Setting Up Google My Business (GMB) Page
We at VGGroups always believe in keeping knowledge simple. Please find here the link of the video which tells how to set up Google My Business listing and use it for your benefit.
In case you still need some assistance please do Contact Us.
To Know About this you may visit: https://www.vggroups.com


No comments: